To assist us in providing optimum care and outcomes during your visit, we would appreciate you read and understand the following guidelines:
- Check your appointment time and arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to that time
- When you make an appointment be sure that it is one that you are able to keep
- If you are unable to attend your appointment please call us as soon as possible
- From time to time offer you a series of exercises for when you leave the clinic. We ask that you complete these exercises to allow for the best recovery possible.
- Please advise us at the beginning of a session if you need any paperwork to be completed or certificates to be signed.
- After you leave your appointment, take notice and perhaps note down any continuing symptoms relating to your injury so that you can inform your Physio at your next appointment.
- Call our receptionist if you have ANY concerns once you leave the clinic and she will advise your Physio in case an emergency appointment needs to be scheduled or further over the phone advice is to be given.
- At the end of your session, you will be asked to pay for that session in full.
- We expect that you are honest and open with your Physio and your Physio will be in turn, honest and open with you!